1) Make daily lists: I usually start off each morning making a list of to dos for the day. I get a sense of accomplishment every time I check something off the list. Anyone else? One of my favorite apps for lists is the Reminders App that comes with all iPhones. It’s simple and easy to use and you can update your list straight from your phone.
2) Get at least 5,000 steps in each day: Due to current situations, it may be hard to find the time to get up and moving. Whether it’s stepping in place, or a walk around the neighborhood, don’t forget to get your body moving! You can check your steps with the Health App on the IPhone.
3) Write down your monthly budget: Keep track of how much you want to spend each month and try not to go over the budget. Online shopping is easier than ever and it is highly addicting. So limit the amount you spend each month. Your bank account will thank you!😉 Mint is a great app that is free to track your spending and help you with budgeting
4) De-Clutter: Now is the perfect time to purge some of the clothes you haven’t worn in years. If you haven’t worn it at this point, let’s face it…you will probably never wear it. There are a ton of apps where you can sell gently used clothing pieces and you can earn an extra income. Score! My favorite is Poshmark. It’s simple to use and a great side hustle!
5) Go to bed early: Stop spending hours laying in bed scrolling through your phone. You will waste hours. Associate your bed with sleep , so when you go to bed, your body recognizes that it’s time for sleep. Put your phone down on do not disturb and get your minimum 8 hours of sleep. Then, wake up early and you have the whole day ahead of you!Tags: blog, blogger, Chicago, dreams, favorite, favorites, goals, habits, happiness, hardwork, healthy, healthy habits, ideas, inspiration, inspo, life, Lifestyle, lists, motivation, products, selfcare, to do