I bought 6 Amazon activewear sets to give you the deets!
1) The snake print set is definitely made of high quality material. It’s thick, stretchy, and comfortable. It’s neutral tones are perfect for a workout session or an athleisure look for errands. I would say this runs true to size. The only down side is that the waist line is very tight and when you squat down, your love handles will come out and play.
2) The dark green set is very compressing. It is made of good material, however, I struggled getting the leggings on. I would say this run small, so I would suggest ordering a size up.
3) The coral set has so much potential. The material is amazing and the color is beautiful. It fits true to size and very comfortable. However, it is see-through. My tattoos on my hip definitely show through the leggings and I suggest wearing nude under garments if you do decide to purchase this set. I would have been my favorite set it it wasn’t see-through!
4) The beige set is gorgeous. I love the color and material. This is another set that is perfect for running errands. Thrown on a jacket over this set and it would make a cute casual look. It is stretch and fits true to size.
5) Tie-Dye set was a major let down. I thought that this was going to be my favorite one but it was actually my least favorite. When I opened up the package I could immediately tell that it was cheap material. The seams we’re coming undone and it runs larger than normal. I would size down if you want to give this one a try. Maybe I just received a bad set.
6) I saved my favorite for last. I ordered this expecting it to be my least favorite. However, I was pleasantly surprised. From the pictures, the material seemed cheap and I bought it expecting the worst. I was wrong, this was definitely my favorite. From the material, to the color, to the fit and design. I loved everything. It fits true to size.
*I am usually a size small and I ordered a small in all of these